Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: Put out the fire -call in the dog

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Guest 's Avatar

    Put out the fire -call in the dog

    1700 American lives,12000 Iraqi people and Bush's job approval placed at 35% and approval of the countries direction at 43%, Bush administration officials say the key to getting U.S. forces out of Iraq is training Iraqis to provide their own security . That sounds like a Steve Martin line from Saturday Night Live. Everybody knows that is the key to getting OUT of Korea , that was the key for getting out of Viet Nam. Do you think his advisors studied history? His approval in congress is 30-40%, we are stuck as we are , till the next election . His own party is begInning to distance itself from, to keep from ruining it's chance at winning the next election, what is the counrty supposed to till then?

  2. #2
    Inactive Member PVVikeFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 1st, 2004
    Posts
    2,188
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Put out the fire -call in the dog

    What turmoil we have in American politics today. Republicans are trying to distance themselves from the President and Democrats are trying to distance themselves from their leader Howard Dean.

    Spuds, I think we might be able to win after all [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
    _________________________________________________________
    HOW'S THAT HOPE AND CHANGE WORKING OUT FOR YA ??????

  3. #3
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: Put out the fire -call in the dog

    That part is just good for Carson's opening and I can talk about it with a smile. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] I have a harder time with the troops caught in the crossfire. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

  4. #4
    Inactive Member PVVikeFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 1st, 2004
    Posts
    2,188
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Put out the fire -call in the dog

    I know what you mean Bro
    _________________________________________________________
    HOW'S THAT HOPE AND CHANGE WORKING OUT FOR YA ??????

  5. #5
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: Put out the fire -call in the dog

    Just let'em cut the bull and spend the money on the troops. Neither party sets the world aflame, well that is what I thought till I came across the stuff about our military breaking the treaty on small nukes.I guess that sets them up too- I don't know if I believe it or not, but it opens another can of worms , North Korea is making it an issue as well as all the rest. You have to look hard to find the story.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •